"Gary Poland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Thom,
The Rotten Apple Group were never a problem. They usually met before or after us I
believe. Even though we have used 7238 for the past 5 years the county
hunters took it over as an alternate frequency in past months. They pretty
much tie up 7238 and surrounding frequencies most if not all day. I have no
idea where we will end up for a new frequency so I can't post anything
permanent.

73, Gary W8PU