-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens sebdesn
Verzonden: zondag 6 november 2005 19:42
Aan: DRAKELIST
Onderwerp: [drakelist] C line Blue filters

"sebdesn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
This is a dumb question, but where do the blue filters go on c lines?
The r4c has one in the front of the dials and the t4xc has it in the back.
On the meters, it looks like they are both on the side...Any clarification
would be appreciated.
73 de  Bud WØHG