Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
So far the closest thing available is my CD for the C Line. It has full color photos of the chassis and boards with parts identified, and a full parts list keyed to the photos.

I'm currently working on a similar CD for the B Line, but it is an even bigger job than I thought. Twice as many tubes and boards in the receiver alone....

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual
<http://www.k4oah.com>

DW Holtman wrote:

DW Holtman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Van,

I don't belive there is any service manuals for most of the Drake radios. I realy like Drake radios, use B twins regularly, however, their manuals are the worst. Try to find parts in the chassis from the pictures supplied. They only point out tubes and maybe a couple of transformers.

It you are talking about the pointer on the pass band, it (carefully) pulls straight off. I havn't worked on a 2B for a couple of years, but I think that I remember removing it when I removed the front panel.

73's
DW Holtman
WB7SSN

Keith V wrote:

"Keith V" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I'm beginning to think there isn't a service manual, Only the Drake Instruction Book commonly referred to as the Owners Manual. There are alignment procedures in there for the radio. There are specific warnings on adjusting the Passband Tuner - Selector adjustments. The manual is on BAMA and Link was sent to me by another person on here. I'm unable to find anything regarding front panel removal. I have all the knobs off, but can get the Passband Selector indicator off.

Van - K0KAV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>