N9PTZ Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I am in the prosess in buying a house and found out about a few bills that have been forgoten about..so.. I will have to unfortunetly have to liquidate some ham gear, this happens to be the drake gear. bout the only things I have.
I have
1 tr4c 1 tr4
1 r4c
1 tx4c 1 ms4
1 ac4

I bought all of this in an estate sale and am not sure if or how this stuff works . I do know that when pluged in the stuff lights up but that is all I can really say about it. I have never had the time or the money to get into it. I thought I would offer to this group before the e-bay way tnx dan (n9ptz) cell is 320-980-5586 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]