-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 December 2005 20:17
To: G3SJJ
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Zerobeat. Net; recipient list not shown:
Subject: Re: [drakelist] AC4 Plug

[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, G3SJJ wrote:

> I am currently renovating a 4B Line and would like to reduce the length
> of the power cable from the AC4 psu and also replace the short speaker
> cable. The female phono is corroded. How do I remove the cover from the
> plug? I can see a pin that appears to go through the plug but I am not
> sure if it is possible to tap this through.

Yep, as Garey says, push the pin out and the rounded head will pop out.
Pull the pin with needlenose pliers but also notice that the pin is
threaded so don't pull straight out!  Look for the threads after you get
about 1/16" out.

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.us/