"Jim Shorney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 8:40:47 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I'm not saying that THIS TIME it's not true, but as they say, "I've heard this
>before". Maybe this time it's for real?

Maybe, maybe not. The difference this time is it's being publicisd by
members of the SWIARC. Here's the portion of the last post that I left
out:

Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:37:40 -0600
From: Brian Zdan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: [HDXA-NI0DX] Ladd Electronics Going out of
Business Sale]]

Rich:

I cannot come to the garagefest tomorrow because I must attend the
board
meeting of the Great Plains, Inc. (CS nursing service) tomorrow.  You
may want to give the folks in attendance the information in the
following e-mail.  I am Frank's lawyer, and I can confirm that all of
the facts in the message are accurate except the phone number (it is
556-3023).

Brian

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com