"Jim Pruitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I am trying to repair a R4B and thought the PTO was the problem.  It turns
out that the pto is not the problem but the PTO range is 4.60mhz to 5.500
mhz.  The PTO appears to have never been opened or repaired before and I
would like to get the pto so that it is more closely centered on the
operating range (4.955 to 5.455mhz).  I have not run across that proceedure
on the web although I have seen the write up on WB4HFN's web site about
repairing the pto but saw nothing about how to center the frequency range.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt