"Laird Tom N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Why wait? You can make one with a relay and a few other
parts...............

Tom WC9M
Molime, IL.

My only concern with thermisters is they increase HV transformer primary
winding ESR and slop the HV regulation.  At 50W load for a typical R-4
the voltage drop by the thermister probably isn't much, but 400W load
for the
AC-4 would probably reach the maximum permissible 10% voltage drop range
adding to frequency drift during key down.  100VAC is too low methinks;

I experimented with one of them for feeding my AC-4/T-4XB and the panel
lights dimmed enough to make me nervous with 80W PEP CW output.
Hopefully Harbach will be accepting orders soon - a few of those SS-100
jobs will make my day!

73 Jason N1SU