Jason Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

hi,

I need to control my L4 and key it from an AC-3 - any tips for using pins 5 and 8 on the cinch connector or is it as straightforward as it looks? Pins 5 and 8 do not appear to be grounded or tied to any other circuit... but just wanted to ask everyone just to be certain.

I'm planning on using an RCA female connector at the cinch connector, and use a standard male-mail RCA patch cable to run the keying circuit to a switchbox I made that ties into the L4.

thanks,
Jason N1SU