Jason Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

hi,

I've got a Drake R-4B in need of cleaning on the bandswitches. I have to wiggle the bandswitch knob CW/CCW to get the sensitivity that I am expecting. On the 25kc calibrator I can see a 2 S unit difference between just turning it to the 40 or 20m band, or wiggling it until it comes up. Anyone have any suggestions how to go about cleaning the bandswitch?

thanks!

73 jason N1SU