richard radke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
"It Lives!"....Checked the voltages around the driver...All were about where you would expect them to be on a 30 year old radio, plus or minus 5% or so....Figured the signal wasn't getting that far, so started backtracking to the 6EJ7 mixer...That was the culprit..When doing tube checks, I usually like to swap-out, because of my woefully lacking Eico tube tester...I had a NOS National in there that wasn't cutting it...Guess where the rest of that sleeve of tubes went?...To make a long story longer, I put in a NOS Sylvania and have drive and output up the wahzooo....Thanks for all the suggestions and encouragement...Troubleshooting sure beats football on New Years
Rick W9WS