"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Well I got my upgrade boards in the mail yesterday from The Heathkit Shop
and they are beautiful.
I was going to keep them for my two amps for later use as I haven't had
problems with the existing original
components.  However, I have decided to upgrade one of my amps to using one
of these beautiful new
boards NOW.  I sure am glad Mike has made them available and I'm glad I got
mine!  Sure hope you lagers
out there can still buy them when you need them and you will need them
someday if not already!  Looks
like a breeze to build up the board and a breeze to install it.  Should be
a fun project.  (The power supply
probably needs the dust blown out of it anyway).  The upgrade will look
very professional with this handsome
new 2006 design and parts.
Yes, Mike, I realize the power supply can kill me and I should not get
across any power in the supply while
connected or unconnected.
By the way, Mike suggests testing out the board after being built with a
low voltage power transformer for smoke
and bleeder resistor functionality to keep testing voltages down at a safe
level.  (Good idea).
Lee
w0vt