-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Wyatt
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 11:35 AM
To: drakelist@www.zerobeat.net
Subject: [drakelist] PS for TR-3

Hi Drake folks,

I recently purchased a TR-3, but needs a power supply.  Will either AC-4 or
AC-3 work ok?  How much should I expect to shell out?  Trying to avoid the
eBay radiomart guy, but he seems to have the market cornered.

Thanks & 73,

Chuck

W1CEW