Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I need a little help. I'm working (still !) on the TR-4 Series CD, and there appears to be yet another version schematic or two, other than the eight I already have. All my usual sources have come up dry, including Drake, which had only TWO of the eight known versions.

The earliest TR-4 schematic I have is 256619500, which translates to 2/5/66, s/n 19500 and up. The _First_ TR-4 schematic would be sometime in 1965, probably around s/n 15000. That is the one I am looking for.

The earliest TR-4C schematic I have is 3147435161, which translates to 3/14/74, s/n 35161 and up. The _First_ TR-4_C_ schematic would be sometime in 1972, probably around s/n 32000. That is the one I am looking for. It's possible that there are one or more additional versions between 32000 and 35160, but I'd be happy to find just the one around 32000!

SO ! If anyone with an _original_ Drake TR-4 or TR-4C manual would check the version number on the schematic, I would very much like to find one or both to include in the CD.

The first person who comes up with an original for loan or purchase of either or both of these "missing links" will be entitled to a free Drake Service Supplement CD.

Thanks for looking!

Atlanta

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs