FYI...

not sure if this is true or not but on the Ten Tec reflector, there's word that peter dahl is going out of business. They were making replacement transformers for the drake ac4 and the amplifier supplies

mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced