[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang
only lasts so long and things slow down to a normal pace.

I guess I'm on the other end of the spectrum..

73's,

John

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             erobeat.net               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc

             04/29/2008 04:57                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [drakelist] Test

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   t.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang

I hear you Ron.  Personally, I would rather get spam so that I don't miss
any
incoming messages.  Too, AOL (almost online) deletes the outgoing as well
as
incoming messages, even though they are from their own customers whom they
could police.  Too, they don't even pretend to do something about it nor
admit
that they even delete the emails, hi hi.