Darrell Bellerive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
In todays world of a multitude of RF sources everywhere, I have chosen to use
only double shielded cable to help minimize ingress. Perhaps overkill, but
keeping unwanted signals out of my station is a factor I consider important.

73,
Darrell
VA7TO

--