I have S/N 6951 and it has a version 1 IF board.  I have tried 2  different
version 2 boards ( which I know are in good working order) and they  work but I
cannot get the s-meter to adjust:  with the version one board my  radio reads
S9 at 28 MHz but both version 2 boards read S8 or a little lower  when
reading the calibrator signal.  Do I have to adjust R1136 receiver  sensitivity
get all boards to react the same?

Steve KD2ED

In a message dated 5/25/2008 11:59:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,