Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Sheesh. Never could count....... That is from the L-4 Manual with the red cover. I guess the red covers are the reprints.

With six terminals I wonder if it was just three 120V windings with the third one a low power one to feed the filament and bias supply in the RF deck?

Sorry, that's all I got!    Happy Fourth!

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Jeff Weinberg W8CQ wrote:
Jeff Weinberg W8CQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Garey,
Thanks for the note and schematic, but that is the 7-terminal primary. Some L-4 amps had a power supply that had a 6-terminal primary and am trying to find that version.

Regards,
Jeff

Hi Jeff -

Jeff Weinberg W8CQ wrote:
Jeff Weinberg W8CQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello All,
Does anyone have a schematic of the older L-4 power supply with the 6-terminal primary? If they have one, is it possible to send me a copy or PDF file?

Thanks,
Jeff  W8CQ