On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 08:37 -0400, Thom LaCosta wrote:
> Is anyone here?
>
> Just wondering if I should continue the list, or simply remove it
> from the server?

Thom,
It's obvious that you aren't trying to make a buck, espouse a particular
theory of government, or otherwise get on the soapbox.

I appreciate your efforts to keep the list and archive working and
useful for those lucky enough to possess Drake equipment.  The value to
me, and I'm sure to others, is that the list has attracted and continues
to have a roster of Drake-knowledgeable individuals, the best in the
biz.

You actually are acting as a safety net for many of us, I value that,
and I am sure many others feel the same way.

TIA, Joe, K9HDE