Another 2 cents from across the atlantic. I have been on this list for
many years now and I really appreciate the knowledge about Drake gear
being present in the community here.

I have joined several activities initiated by group members such as
- Drake replacement feet
- extender boards
- Drake book
- Drake log book

To me, this is real amateur radio.

And Thom, you were not really serious, right? Thanks for all your effort
over many years.

Best regards from Germany

Dieter DL5RDO