Gentlemen, I have found what will clean the yellowing of age (smoke) from your white knob markers and more. The way I happened upon this discovery was while cleaning a Hickok 203 from the 40's or 50's. It has a textured face which is challenging to clean. Mine was in very bad condition.

Go to your Dollar Store and get "Awesome". A 20 oz. spray bottle is $1.00. I used this with a soft tooth brush (sprayed into the brush) and was so impressed I had to let you all know. I normally use this to clean the surface of my stove to get rid of splattered grease. It is not harsh or I would not recommend it.

I have no interest or connection to this product/company. I'm just passing along a solution to an often asked question. Take care.

Richard Palmer
KB8NXO

--
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.   - Anatole