Not 'real' Drake related but I did resurrect an old TR-33c yesterday.  I had
the opportunity to buy two NOS Comm-Spec SS-32SMP tone boards and put one in
to try it out on the local repeater for ARES use.  Actually works well.  It
may have a weak receiver though like one of the Dual Gate MOSFETS might be
bad 3SK40 is the first two stages.  Which are probably long gone.  I do see
some others still available though like RCA 40673, 3N211, 3SK73, BF981,
BF998 that might work.  Most of these are available from Dan's small parts

http://www.danscloseoutsandspecialdeals.com/transistors.html

<http://www.danscloseoutsandspecialdeals.com/transistors.html>Has anyone
ever substituted one of these?

It was a kick to get it on the .94 repeater with the little tone board and
get a good audio report after what 25 years.  Last used as a Packet set so I
have a bunch of crystals for that.  Back to the Future.

Pix of the rig and some 2B and 'B' line  on http://pgerhardt/blogspot.com
--
Paul Gerhardt
K3PG