Back again,

  Howdy folks

  I recently posted a note about my broken TR-3, got a couple  suggestions,
followed through, and a little life is being observed. I had  already gone
through the band switch with a fine tooth comb. Since then, I  cleaned the
Mode switch, and checked the 9 Mhz oscillator. I now have output  (somewhat)
on all bands. My new problem is that I only get output when the  sideband
switch is in the "X" position. Is it possible that the Crystal filter  within
has gone bad? If that's the case, is there a possibility that someone may
have one for sale?

    Thanks for reading  this       Tom Maguire,  WD8JPP