From: Garey Barrell <k4...@mindspring.com>
To: drakelist <Drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sun, Dec 5, 2010 6:21 pm
Subject: [Drakelist] NEW! Service Supplement CD for R-4A / T-4X

I have received numerous requests for a CD covering the R-4A and T-4X.

Here it is!

Hopefully people have not given up, or the requests were not all from the same
person, but ...

This was not an easy one, since it seems there were quite a few changes in the
R-4A AFTER the "last known" schematic, 1026665400, requiring a revised
schematic.  This CD is for the 11 tube version of the R-4A (s/n 4054 - 6999).
The early version is 'coming', but I had to start somewhere!  The T-4X was also
in a state of flux, as I have found three distinct versions of the schematic,
none dated or otherwise identified.  Of course both (now three) R-4A schematics
are included, plus all three (now four) T-4X schematics.

There are 58 pages, 32 of which are in high resolution color, in the Service
Manual.  Along with the Manual directory with quality scans of the C-4, L-4B,
FS-4, MN-2000, W-4 and other original manuals, there are the usual batch of
miscellaneous files with field changes, modifications, troubleshooting tips,
etc.

All the previous CDs are still available too!

-- 73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4A, 4-B, C-Line&
TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs