Hi Richard,

I'm not receiving double emails.

Are you running Outlook or Outlook Express? If so, what you're seeing is a fairly common problem.

Sometimes it is caused by anti-virus software interrupting the data flow between the email client and the email server. Sometimes it is how the client is set up -- multiple email accounts. Sometimes the email client is checking for email too often and not allowing the server to notice that a message has already been downloaded.

Google something like: "double emails outlook" and see if you get any ideas.

If you're not using Outlook please forgive me for wasting the bandwidth..

73,
-Doug, W7KF
 http://www.w7kf.com

Richard Knoppow wrote:
I've been getting double messages for the last several hours, maybe a day or two. Has anyone else been having the problem. This are general messages from the list, not "reply all" stuff.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles