I am curious too - if I am interfacing an FS-4 to an R4B (or even a C or an
 SPR-4) which pin on the crystal socket do I plug into?  The manual does
indicate there is a difference between either pin on the crystal socket -
just  plug it in and ground the outer shield.

Thanks
Steve KD2ED

In a message dated 10/6/2011 2:34:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,