I purchased a nice TR4 with NB for a fellow and he also tossed in two other
complete non-working TR4's and an extra AC-4 and a power supply made from a
Heathkit power supply and an extra RV-4.  One of the non-working radios has had
the chassis butchered where someone drilled a hole in the side of it and
installed a toggle switch to turn the radio on and off when the switch failed.
The other radio is in better shape but the receive is barely audible. The
repair of the radio is out of pay grade and really not wanting to spends 50 to
100 dollars to be told it is junk.  I should add both radios have the wired NB
in them.  The question is would I be better off trying to sell the 2 radio as
complete units or piece them out and sell them for parts?

Tnx and 73
Kevin - KG0MN