From: Woody <ko4...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Drakelist] WH7 PEP mod
To: "Drake List" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2011, 11:17 PM

Hello, I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving and ate tooooo much!!!I
purchased the PEP kit from Phil (K4DPK) who advertise's on QTH and installed it
in about 5 min. so you know it was an easy install. And it works Great. Phil is
a Stand up kind of Guy, he's a Great person and great to do business with and
his products WORK and are ready to go when you get them. He is a friend of mine
but that has no bearing on my posting this, his PEP kits work!!!!

While I was in the WH7 I decided to add a little light to the meter, since you
need power to operate the PEP meter I thought I'd add a blue LED above the
meter, I had some laying around and within a couple more min. I had a pretty
Blue light shinning on the meter of my WH7, it looks good and you don't have to
mod. anything.

"Woody"

--
  Of all the things I've Lost, I miss my Mind the Most~~~

    If you forward this e-mail, please delete the forwarding history

Thanks"Woody"

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----