From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net [mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net] On
Behalf Of John Hudson
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 3:15 PM
To: anc...@ec.rr.com; w1es1...@earthlink.net
Cc: captc...@flash.net; drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Baked Drakes

As we all know this has been a hot topic many times on the list. One of my good
friends worked at HP Fullerton cleaning, repairing, and aligning test
equipment. The process was, as described prior, blowing out dust, removing
whose items that water would damage, using a solution of simple green under
pressure washer, scrubbing with brush as needed,  then rinsing with distilled
water, air hose, and baking at heat under 200 degrees for a week.  He said
transformers were not a problem for this process.

It would be awesome to find photo's or documentation of this process and placed
in our document files.

///snip