Hi Guys,

If this link was bad for you, I've copied the complete ad for your convenience,
below:

Ryan Jagoe VA3RNJ [905-895-9488] in Holland Landing ON has listed the following:

For Sale        (last updated 12-06-2011, listed 12-06-2011)
Manufacturer:   Drake
Model:  T-4XC, R-4C, MS-4
Price:  $600
Very good physical and working condition Drake T-4XC, R-4C and MS-4 with AC-4
power supply. Microphone is Drake 7075. Also included are the original
instruction manuals for both receiver and transmitter in very good to excellent
condition.

R-4C has Sherwood Engineering Inc AMP--4 upgraded audio amplifier. Also have
Sherwood Engineering Inc PD-4 MK II R-4C Product Detector board upgrade. Have
board but not installed in radio. All product and installation instructions
included.

T-4XC S/N 29613
R-4C S/N 27852

Offers will be considered.