Hi Guys,
Thanks for the replies. The first thing I thought to do was re-seat the boards and I did. Well, I didn't re-seat the ones that were hidden under the display board (DR-7). I'll take it apart and re-seat them if I have to, but, I think I have isolated the problem to the pre-driver board and it doesn't plug into anything. It is bolted to a heatsink next to the PA. When it is in a failed condition, I have RF going into, but not out of, the pre-driver board.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a set of extender boards.

I will find the problem eventually , I just need a schematic. I will take another look at Ron's site.

Thanks again,

Bob  K6GGO

Hi Bob:

Before jumping right to looking for a flaky component, have you done the requisite re-seating of the board? Deoxit on the edge connector, and relay cleaning?

FWIW

Curt
KU8L