I like the real slow crush from a concrete compression test machine....I think Letterman did a bowling ball once that then exploded. Pretty cool.

Curt..the other Curt

KU8L

On 12/21/2011 9:10 PM, Mark Nace wrote:
This is a bad thought, but we have all seen the big crushers for wrecked cars. I wonder if a little crusher exists for radio hulks like this.
Mark
N5KAE

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Wedge<w1es1...@earthlink.net>
To: lee<pulsa...@embarqmail.com>; John Brown<brown...@optusnet.com.au>;
drakelist@zerobeat.net
Sent: Wed, December 21, 2011 7:53:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Nastiest Drake Gear

Two people have bid on it, I see.

Could it be one of you?

On one level, it would be interesting to see if someone could get it to work at
all.  After all, pseudo-"antique" shops are making the Big Bux selling "Shabby
Chic" these days and using furniture with distressed paint, etc.

Then again, someone could make a mobile out of it.  Would it then be a mobile
rig?

Ducking...

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of
another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand.

All my computers have my signature with various pearls of wisdom appended
thereto.