From: "Michael A. Kelly" <mkell...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 4:40 PM
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: [Drakelist] Replacing Blue Filters in RV-4C

Merry Christmas everyone,

What is the best method to actually GET to the faded blue filters to replace
them in an RV-4C? Do I go in through the front panel, or does it slide
out the back of the cabinet similar to the power supply?

Are there any "secrets" to getting to them that makes it easier to replace? I have read about accidently shorting leads together around the meters, etc, so
what should I be aware of when I change it out?

Thanks

Michael N4MAK