Good job, Mark!! Thanks for documenting that one for all of us. It does look great, and is definitely a good alternative for those that want the "original" look. Please do document your relay addition. I have one of those on a Collins 516F2 that I bought with an S1 Line, and it does help the switch greatly.

Tom has always done a great job on all the "kits" he has put together for me. He will be honest and tell you that the AC4R kit is cheaper, that's just the way Tom is, but he does make a VERY good product as I have said before.

He will make right problems too. I found out that there are two different can caps for the R-388 Collins, one being nearly 1" longer than the other. A quick email to Tom that I must have gotten the wrong one, and I got the right one from him right away. First rate in my book and I own NO stock in Tom's company, hi.
73,
Don, WB5HAK