Garey,

Just to put something on this reflector, you might remember my posts a couple
months ago regarding having a reflector not allowing Sherwood Mod discussion.
(I can't stand them nor any discussion about them).  I had asked the list to
get a hold of me privately regarding opening such a list.  I got responses all
saying "Don't do it"!  Consequently the subject is dropped.  I will just delete
any heading with "Sherwood" in it.  The fear was fracturing the lists and not
so much not allowing Sherwood Mods to be discussed.  This is probably a true
fear.

Lee, w0vt