On 3/10/2012 1:19 PM, Mark Pilant wrote:
Hi Larry.

As Garey said you can to an original style rebuild using the Hayseed
Hamfest parts.  Here is a page I put together showing my AC-4 rebuild:

    http://www.n1vqw.net/ac4rebuild/

Does anyone have an extra AC-4 supply they don't need? I have sight issues and have lost depth preception. That said, my efforts on upgrade look pretty crappy, that said, I burned of wiring around the connections. Figure I could get another AC-4 and try again with a bit smaller wire size.

TNX in advance,
73 de WB9AUJ
jvode...@verizon.net
jvode...@bbg.gov

As for the AC-4 documentation, it is available in a number of places
on the web.  Usually as part of the TR-4 (and probably other T-4..
rigs.)

73

- Mark  N1VQW

No infections found in this incoming message
Scanned by iolo System Shield®
http://www.iolo.com