From: John Gartman <johngart...@charter.net>
Subject: [Drakelist] AC-3 Ver AC-4
To: Drakelist@zerobeat.net
Date: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 11:36 AM

Well I installed a heath kit in my AC-4 and all mine does
is blow the fuse when the jumper is between pins 1 and 2. I have gone over it
many times.

Wire for wire reds to reds yellows to yellows blues to
blues etc. but it blows the 5 amp and a 6.5 amp slow blow and it blows that
also.

What I don't know is what capacitors to leave on the
bottom there are 2 that go to ground. One from the fuse holder and one from L2
Are these needed?

I did not assemble the new circuit board I bought it
assembled. I know it is hard to guess without seeing and who knows what kind of
goof ups a yahoo makes

in wiring but anyone have an idea on where to look next ?
It did not blow the fuse before the board was installed.

Thanks

John AG6GL

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----