When I got my T-4XB to go with my R-4B, my perfectly-functioning T-4X was
sidelined in case I found another R-4A to pair up with it.  This transmitter
has full output on 80-10 (Never tried it on 160) and works like it should.
Cabinet is straight but has some of the usual scratches.  No extra holes, and
it even has the original, smaller jack for the mic.  Chassis is decent, but
needs cleaning.  No major corrosion but there are the usual dark spots.  Has
the A-Line PTO knob and scale.

I'm going to take some pics this evening and will send them upon request.

$135 plus shipping from a shipping store in 27302. Canada and some
international OK.

73,

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

"Just so the wealth of the country, its capital, its credit, must be saved from
the predatory poor as well as the predatory rich, but above all from the
predatory politician."

- James Jerome Hill

All my computers have my signature with various pearls of wisdom appended
thereto.