From: "Terrell Hamilton" <hamil...@nwi.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:56 AM
To: "'Eugene Balinski'" <euge...@nni.com>; "'Steve Wedge'" <w1es1...@earthlink.net>; <pony...@aol.com>; <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: RE: [Drakelist] 6AH6 tube availability

Gene, et. al

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that some small tube company might be convinced to do a limited (Sylvania quality) run of 6JB6's and 6AH6's? If a
hundred hams signed up to buy several sets each, would that be enough, I
wonder?

Anyone know an exec/owner of a tube company?

Terry K7WLD
Wenatchee, wA