All,

I have the following Drake items in good shape, unmodified, for sale; they are
duplicates to items in my collection:

TR-6 transceiver $550.00

T-4XC reciter with no VFO $500.00; have you ever seen one?

MN-2000 match network $275.00

R-4 receiver $150.00

R-4A receiver $ 225.00

C-4 station console no remote switch $ 325.00

R-4C slight shipping damage but works FB $300.00

RV-4 and RV-4C $125.00 and $150.00

I have a huge batch of 2 Meter crystals for various model Drakes including -22,
-33, -72, and ML-2 Marker Luxury.  Send a list of wants and I will check it
against what I have; the more you buy the cheaper they are.  I can bring items
to Dayton.  Many other duplicates from my BA collection including Collins and
Signal One; inquire for wants.  73.

George KE8RN