Hello everyone,  new to the list.  I'd like to know if anyone has  or knows
where to get an authorized bulletin from Drake outlining the procedure  for
enabling 10 meters on the L7 amplifier.  I've seen a "blurb" about it  on
the Internet but nothing that seems to be Drake authorized.  Although I  have
done the modification as shown in the blurb I am not liking the input swr
results I am getting on 15 and 10 meters now.  On 160-20m my amp has a dead
flat input swr, but not on 15 and 10.  I have questions.  If no  bulletins
had been issued and anyone has done this mod with greater success than  I,
please let me know.  Thanks, 73 Lou W1QJ