First, allow me to thank all who share their wisdom, knowledge and
experience.  You've made keeping these classic rigs alive so much easier.

I have two problems (not counting my mental state J ) that I need help with.

My T4-XC is putting 30 V to the keys.  Recently I noticed my bugs being
"hot".  Looks like 30V is running through them.

It drops to 0 V when the key is closed.  Never felt it before.

My 2nd problem is I can only send CW at max output.  In AM and test mode I
can control the output.  Not so in CW.  In CW it is max output no matter
what.

Any ideas/suggestions of where to look, common culprits will be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

  Bob AB2CF