And the answer was...?

Would that be at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/drakelist@zerobeat.net/msg09805.html ?

>>> On 8/6/2012 at 3:43 PM, <jshor...@inebraska.com> wrote:

This was just answered on the Yahoo DrakeRadio forum. The info is
published in
the Drakelist Online Forum.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:35:15 -0700 (PDT), Allen Bush wrote:

>Sometime ago someone posted information about a "better" out of band
transmit modification that was a bit more complex than just cutting one
trace on the motherboard.  I believe it still allowed the out of lock
detector to work to stop unexpected off frequency transmissions.  I
can't seem to find the information in the archives.  Can anyone help me
with this.  I"ve got a "new" TR-7A open on the bench and would like to
do the mod while it is opened up getting a few filters added.

--
“There’s something out of place – let’s go and poke it with a stick.” –
The Doctor (Amy’s Choice episode)