Gary,

Thank  you very much indeed for your most helpful input on my problems and for
details of your website.  Wow!  You must have probably the best Drake
collection in the World.

Whilst I knew my TR4 had quite a late serial number, 27,883, I did not know
what real difference that made other than the later VFO knob.  Of course I am
pleased that I have the 2 x 8 pole filters, revised V5 & V11 tubes etc. What is
surprising is that I have the chrome PA cage with the removable top which you
feel started after the 30,000 serial numbers! Again many thanks. 73 DamienG3XER