It has now decided not to work anymore, I was listening to it and gradually the
white noise came up, the signal died and now the preselector is in the wrong
place for each band ie the 40m band livens up around the 80m mark however there
is no signal present, even the cal does not work anymore. I have not put a
meter or scope around the radio yet but has anyone come across this behaviour
before? I am beginning to realise why this radio is absolutely mint out of the
box condx and the one that works faultlessly is a bit scruffy. 73 Max M0GHQ