Hi Mark,

I think that these are pretty scarce. I've been looking for a while too. I have had some success with crazy glue and then being careful tightening the setscrew.

Yes, the Preselector knobs on the 2-B and 2-C are the same. At least on the receivers I have. That knob style seems to be used on the preselectors of the receivers and the tuning control of the q-multipliers.

Not sure of the 2-A, the photos look like they may be the same as well.

The 2-C and 2-NT other knobs are very similar to the preselector knobs on the 2-B and 2-C, the only difference I see is the silver indicator mark. I need one of these too.

73, Darrell VA7TO

Darrell Bellerive