I just acquired a TR-4C, AC-4, MN-4, RV-4C, MS-4 and Shure 444. This
equipment has Drake tags on it with dates of May 1975 and October 1975. It was
used and then stored away when the operator moved to an antenna restricted
area.  The date on the newspaper wrapping is Oct. 27, 1976. Only used
approximately one  year. It was apparently used only on 11 meters. I have
removed
the 11 meter  crystals. Still need to  two crystals to restore all of 10
meters. The  Shure 444 is still packed in the original box. It has stripped
leads
but has  never had a connector installed. The MN-4 is still in its box.
There are no  manuals. I was told that they were misplaced over the years. I
will be taking  pictures tomorrow. The TR-4C is immaculate. No scuffs or
scratches anywhere.  Only negative is a very light coat of dust on the chassis.

Still working up a price.
Thanks for reading,
Glenn, W8AK

w...@arrl.net