Marcel Gsteiger a écrit :
Johannes,

the logs say:
conn( StandAlone -> Unconnected)
Starting receiver thread (from drbd3_worker [6482])
receiver (re)started
conn( Unconnected -> WFConnection )
bind before listen failed, err = -98
conn( WFConnedtion -> Disconnecting )
Discarding network configuration.
connection closed
conn( Disconnection -> StandAlone )
receiver terminated
Terminating receiver thread

Perhaps I should mention that I am running drbd across a bonding interface (two
gigabit interfaces connected directly without going through a switch), running
bonding mode 0 (balance-rr). When watching the counters and /proc/bond/bond0,
everything seems to work ok for the other drbd devices synced through the same
connection. I get a near-perfect load balancing and redundancy this way (at
least so I hoped - this is the first time I am trying this).

My box has three interfaces: eth0 and eth2 are the slaves of my bonding interface bond0,
eth1 is my "outside connection" - bond0 is used exclusively for the drbd
interconnect between the two boxes.

Unfortunately I don't know what err = -98 could mean - any suggestions?
$ grep 98 /usr/include/asm/errno.h
#define EADDRINUSE      98      /* Address already in use */
regards
-Marcel

--
Rv