You don't need Dual-Primary to live migrate - you need shared storage. Two
completely different concepts. Now, the shared storage can be based on a DRBD
Primary, and you can have it fail over to a DRBD Secondary, but dual primary is
not going to do what you want and shared storage will. The storage you share
may be virtualized, if you like.

Dan